The Lady Lawyers of Florida - BATES-BUCHANAN & SAVITSKY LAW GROUP attempting to intimidate and stifle free speech through abusive practice.

I recently received this hate-filled and abusive cease-and-desist letter from THE BATES-BUCHANAN & SAVITSKY LAW GROUP (The Lady Lawyers of Florida) after alerting clients of my former employer that he is a cyber-criminal who carried out DDoS attacks on at least two business websites, one of which belonged to a former client of his. They know I have problems with anxiety, yet they threaten me with legal sanctions despite my not having told any lies or having done anything wrong. Literally every single thing I said was true, to the best of my knowledge. I was careful to not even embellish, much less outright falsify.

Maybe this is typical behavior for attorneys, but it's still despicable and they deserve to be exposed for it. Don't do business with these spiteful harpies if you live in the Sarasota-Bradenton area.

Attached are the two photos comprising the letter, as well as a photograph of the woman who wrote it, taken from her company's website ( The censored parts are my personal information that I did not wish to include. I have also included the letter I sent out to my former boss's clients, unchanged except for the removal of my name at the bottom of the letter.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Lady Lawyers of Florida. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Lady Lawyers of Florida.
Filing a new complaint about