I recently received this hate-filled and abusive cease-and-desist letter from THE BATES-BUCHANAN & SAVITSKY LAW GROUP (The Lady Lawyers of Florida) after alerting clients of my former employer that he is a cyber-criminal who carried out DDoS attacks on at least two business websites, one of which belonged to a former client of his. They know I have problems with anxiety, yet they threaten me with legal sanctions despite my not having told any lies or having done anything wrong. Literally every single thing I said was true, to the best of my knowledge. I was careful to not even embellish, much less outright falsify.

Maybe this is typical behavior for attorneys, but it's still despicable and they deserve to be exposed for it. Don't do business with these spiteful harpies if you live in the Sarasota-Bradenton area.

Attached are the two photos comprising the letter, as well as a photograph of the woman who wrote it, taken from her company's website (http://www.ladylawyersfla.com/). The censored parts are my personal information that I did not wish to include. I have also included the letter I sent out to my former boss's clients, unchanged except for the removal of my name at the bottom of the letter.

Had an Experience with The Lady Lawyers of Florida?

Comments

Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more