I recently received this hate-filled and abusive cease-and-desist letter from THE BATES-BUCHANAN & SAVITSKY LAW GROUP (The Lady Lawyers of Florida) after alerting clients of my former employer that he is a cyber-criminal who carried out DDoS attacks on at least two business websites, one of which belonged to a former client of his. They know I have problems with anxiety, yet they threaten me with legal sanctions despite my not having told any lies or having done anything wrong. Literally every single thing I said was true, to the best of my knowledge. I was careful to not even embellish, much less outright falsify.

Maybe this is typical behavior for attorneys, but it's still despicable and they deserve to be exposed for it. Don't do business with these spiteful harpies if you live in the Sarasota-Bradenton area.

Attached are the two photos comprising the letter, as well as a photograph of the woman who wrote it, taken from her company's website (http://www.ladylawyersfla.com/). The censored parts are my personal information that I did not wish to include. I have also included the letter I sent out to my former boss's clients, unchanged except for the removal of my name at the bottom of the letter.

Had an Experience with The Lady Lawyers of Florida?

Comments

The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust Review from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Attorney, Vexatious Litigant Too? The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney, San Diego County, The_McMillan_Law_Firm, had sued and lost of course, but then appealed. Scott McMillan appealed and lost being deemed a vexatious litigant by the..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Comcast - Insanity Comcast "I have decided that I am going to review this issue as long as this crap continues! As previously mentioned still no service or communication from Comcast about when they..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - After paid successfully myOder list gone after 2 hour Lazada Malaysia "Barang dah bayar siap ada resit dlm account bank.lepas 2 jam check my Oder list barang Oder pandai hilang? Tanpa apa2 notice, so I cll customers care and dia org..." Read more Comcast - This is the crap I’m dealing with Comcast "Just so you can see, here’s the new update from my Xfinity app. This is what I’m dealing with all day everyday!!! NOTHING BUT BS!!! What Einstein is sitting in..." Read more Never buy a smok product again Smok "bad enough i bought the alien and had paint problems, so I buy a T Priv love the feel and weight of it it's hefty feels built well, until i..." Read more