Sarasota, Florida

I recently received this hate-filled and abusive cease-and-desist letter from THE BATES-BUCHANAN & SAVITSKY LAW GROUP (The Lady Lawyers of Florida) after alerting clients of my former employer that he is a cyber-criminal who carried out DDoS attacks on at least two business websites, one of which belonged to a former client of his. They know I have problems with anxiety, yet they threaten me with legal sanctions despite my not having told any lies or having done anything wrong. Literally every single thing I said was true, to the best of my knowledge. I was careful to not even embellish, much less outright falsify.

Maybe this is typical behavior for attorneys, but it's still despicable and they deserve to be exposed for it. Don't do business with these spiteful harpies if you live in the Sarasota-Bradenton area.

Attached are the two photos comprising the letter, as well as a photograph of the woman who wrote it, taken from her company's website (http://www.ladylawyersfla.com/). The censored parts are my personal information that I did not wish to include. I have also included the letter I sent out to my former boss's clients, unchanged except for the removal of my name at the bottom of the letter.

Had an Experience with The Lady Lawyers of Florida?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more